Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry haven't posted...

Sorry all I haven't forgotten about any of you that read my blog...I've done the unthinkable...

I registered and I am now an official college student once again...yes me!!!

A mother of 4...Stay at home mother of 4...my kids have never even been to a babysitter but I now have no choice...I must get this finished if I want to become a RN before I get too old...This way maybe one of these days our family will have alittle money instead of having to borrow money for bills or just not pay them until we can...

I can't wait to get all this finished...I have go to school Mondays-Thursdays...some nights and days too...some days both...and raise these kids and have a husband that is happy...

Only trouble I am having is the babysitter issue...noone is willing to watch my kids til I can pay them and well I have trust issues when it comes to my kids...I don't allow just anyone...or any daycare...Too skeptical of people I guess...don't know...

My kids have never been to daycare so I hope after I start school and they go to one they will not hate me...WISH ME LUCK WITH ALL OF IT...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I think that is wonderful :)